We are now offering no-contact vehicle pick up at our four delivery centers: Sausalito, Menlo Park, Walnut Creek and Irvine.
The safety of our team and our clients remains our top priority and we are committed to doing our part to help flatten the curve while we continue to serve our clients.
We will have limited staff at each location and we will, of course, be following CDC recommendations.
These are some of the extra measures we are taking to protect clients and employees:
- Whenever possible we are sending clients the documents to sign from home (and answering any questions via phone or video chat)
- We are asking clients to text or call on arrival so that they do not need to enter our offices
- We are sanitizing all touchpoints on the car when it arrives
- We are providing wipes when we hand over keys or anything else that we need to touch
- We are requiring clients to wear masks and practice social distancing while interacting with us
Our team is adhering to best practices: wearing masks, disinfecting all surfaces after each contact, following social distancing, and washing our hands frequently.
While we are happy to be moving forward and even better able to serve our clients, we remain cognizant that we must balance this with the need to rigorously follow safety precautions.
Please call or at 888-427-4270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our safety procedures.